Exedra Architects are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their studio in Shepperton.
As a Part II Architectural Assistant you will work throughout all RIBA stages of projects.
You will be able to produce high quality technical drawing packages and construction detailing, and will be expected to apply your technical skills to a number of other complex and bespoke projects.
Responsibilities will be:
- Preparing planning drawings for statutory approvals
- Preparing and presenting technical 2D design solutions using Auto CAD and hand drawings.
- Produce construction and tender packages
- Undertake technical research into products and building materials
- visit sites to carryout inspections, site progress and analysis of build work and defects
- Prepare photographic, sketch up and 3D visuals
- Assist with the detailed design process
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations required
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Fully qualified as a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant
- Confident working in technical design and construction stages
- A good eye for detail and think 3 dimensionally
- Good hand sketching skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Able to work using your own initiative
- Have great communication and presentation skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
Salary commensurate with experience.
CV and work examples to be submitted with the application must not exceed 10mb, and be in pdf format.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please